Thursday 30 November 2017

Violet Silence layout by Ola

Hello dears!
Today I want to inspire you with mixed media layout.
Violet and Purple are my favorite colors. So when I saw this new line by Lemon Craft, I immediately decided to order it :)
To create this layout I used 2 papers from this line and fussy cut elements - flowers and butterflies. And of course a lot of paints (watercolors). The embellishments are pretty simple: silk trims, silk flowers, paper flower and chipboard frame by Scrapiniec. The layout tittle I cut from the main page of 12x12 paper pad :)








 I used:

Stack of basic scrapbooking papers - Violet Silence






Thank you for stopping by...

6 comments :

  1. Amazing layout!! These papers are just fabulous and you used them so well!! You have a great talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous. As always I can just say this : I LOVE your art !! You are so talented !!hugs from Monica
    Spain

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete